General information on Go Visit Ireland airport transfers
- We do not include the price of our airport transfers in our holidays to make it as transparent as possible. We want to minimise the money spent on airport transfers while maximising your valuable holiday time. You only pay for the transfer you need.
- Prices are per person and based on a minimum of 2 people per transfer from Kerry & minimum of 3 people per Shannon airport transfer.
- Transfer supplements may be added if numbers are less than the minimum required.
- All transfers must be confirmed at the time of booking with flight numbers and times for arrival and departure. Otherwise we will assume you are making your own way to the first nights accommodation.
- Please note that refunds are not provided for any unused portions of the transfer.
- Private taxis can also be arranged, at the clients own expense, should the Go Visit Ireland transfer timetable or public transport not suit.
Kerry Airport (Closest Airport – 10 miles from Killarney)
– Ryanair (www.ryanair.com) fly from, London Stansted, Luton, Alicante, Berlin, Faro and Frankfurt Hahn to Kerry.
– Aer Lingus Regional (www.aerlingus.com) fly from Dublin to Kerry twice a day.
– There is a great public bus system from Kerry airport to Killarney and Tralee with up to 10 buses a day. See www.buseireann.ie for details.
Go Visit Ireland transfers from Kerry airport
– All Go Visit Ireland transfers from/to Kerry airport to Killarney, Tralee, Camp and Glenbeigh will operate between 07.00 and 18.00 on Saturdays.
– Kerry airport transfers run throughout the year.
Kerry airport to Killarney: Single: €15
Kerry airport to Glenbeigh: Single: €25
Clients can fly into Dublin and can either get a train from Dublin Heuston Train Station in the city centre to Killarney or Tralee (see www.irishrail.ie). Buses depart from the airport to Train station frequently from outside the arrivals hall. Alternatively they can fly with www.aerarann.com (regional) from Dublin to Kerry airport twice a day.
There is a frequent shuttle bus from Shannon airport to Limerick. You can then get a direct bus from Limerick to either Killarney or Tralee. See www.buseireann.ie for details. We recommend that you arrive in Shannon in the morning to make the connections.
Go Visit Ireland transfers from Shannon
All transfers from Shannon airport to Kerry will depart at 12.00 on Saturdays and arrive back at Shannon at 11.00 on Saturdays.
– Shannon transfers run from May until September 2019.
Shannon Airport to Killarney €50 single
Shannon Airport to Glenbeigh €55 single
Get a shuttle bus from Cork Airport into Cork Bus Station (25 minutes) and then get a bus from Cork to Killarney (1 hour 20 minutes). From Killarney there are 2 buses to Glenbeigh. If these times do not suit we can arrange a taxi transfer.
Individual taxis can be arranged as follows (at clients expense). Prices are based on a car taxi. Maximum of 3 plus luggage per taxi. Prices increase if larger vehicle is required.
Kerry airport to Glenbeigh – Single: €60
Killarney to Glenbeigh – Single: €60
Shannon airport to Glenbeigh – Single: €200
Cork airport to Glenbeigh – Single: €180
Killarney to Kerry airport – Single: €35
Killarney to Shannon airport – Single: €180
Killarney to Cork airport – Single: €170
Kerry airport to Dingle: Single – €90
Shannon airport to Dingle: Single – €190
Cork airport to Dingle: Single – €190
Note: These transfers must be confirmed at time of booking with flight numbers and times for arrival and departure. If these transfers aren’t confirmed at time of booking we will assume they are making their own way to their first nights accommodation. Arrangements can be made for a private taxi transfer (at clients own expense) should the Go Visit Ireland transfer timetable not suit.